Researcher (National Research Councily of Italy) Co-owner e co-curator of Roseto Botanico ‘Gianfranco & Carla Fineschi’
Degree in Forestry (1980) and in Landscape Architecture (2015).
Since 1984 researcher at the Italian National Research Council (CNR), Institute of Heritage Science.
Field of interest and research:
• Genetics of wood species, in particular Mediterranean, rare, endemic and endangered ones;
• Consequences of plant migration and adaptation;
• Vegetation dynamics in urban area;
• Emission of plant Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and ecological interaction with the environment;
• Emission of plant Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) in botanic roses in relationship with flower ontogenesis;
• Conservation and restoration of historic gardens;
• Biotic and abiotic interactions within historical gardens and sites;
• Conservation of biodiversity.