Posted at 09:30h in giurie
Fourth generation of the orchid firm Vacherot & Lecoufle founded in 1886, 50 years of professional career in horticulture
– 44 years of collaboration with Euroflora which was my first big exhibition when I was 18.
– 36 gold medals in England at Chelsea Flower Show, Hampton Court Flower Show, London Orchid Show.
– 3 Best in Show at Hampton Court Flower show and 4 at London Orchid Show
– World Champion at the World Orchid Conference at Dijon 2005
– A Laurence Medal (best display of the year)
– A Veitch Gold Medal
– Ganpremio Euroflora
– Grand prix des floralies de Nantes
RHS Judge at the Orchid Committee
International judge in Italy, Belgium, England, France, Germany, United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Singapore.